* 10% Off- For Military (Active, Reserves, Guard Members), Retirees, Veterans, Firefighters, Police Officers, and Teachers- Downtown Washington D.C.
Prior to Anesthesia consultation or Infusion Instructions:
Payment is required with scheduling an appointment in order to secure the reservation and accommodations for your customized experience.
1. Please schedule appointments using the reservation link titled 'Rates and Bookings' on the homepage of this website or follow this link: http://dcketamineclinic.setmore.com
2. In order to secure reservation, payment is required prior to service. Payment options include check, cash, or credit card. For your convenience, credit card or debit card is accepted as a form of payment via the following link below or scheduling page. We use Paypal or Square to process your online transactions.
3. An initial in-person Anesthesia consultation is required prior to Ketamine and/or Lidocaine Infusions. Prior to consultation, your primary care provider, mental health provider, or other provider must complete the referral form under 'Clinician referral form' tab. Another option is to Email completed Clinician Referral Form to DCKetamineClinic@gmail.com. Payment for the initial Anesthesia Consultation can be made by following the link below or clicking: http://dcketamineclinic.setmore.com
4. Prior to an initial in-person anesthesia consultation, a Comprehensive History and Physical Examination from either your primary care provider or mental health provider must be completed within twelve (12) months and submitted to our team at DCKetamineClinic@gmail.com. Once Our Team receives the above information and payment, you will be contacted by our Team Members with more detailed information, and instructions.